AnyJob Limited, a subsidiary of Krim Global Limited (UK & Nigeria) is an online recruitment platform that helps non-graduates find the best fit jobs in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communications & Community Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop overall communications strategy
- Develop and edit communication materials like newsletters, blogs, press releases and similar marketing materials in order to promote products and services.
- Implement communication plan in order to increase brand awareness, incorporating other digital marketing efforts
- Measure and analyze current communications efforts.
- Oversee and allocate the annual communications budget and ensure its use is fully maximised.
- Work with different marketing departments to generate new ideas and innovative strategies.
Community building and engagement:
- Engaging and building a strong, satisfied community by educating, curating actionable information, and listening to their feedback especially on Telegram and Twitter.
- Identifying and fostering relationships with key users and influencers in order to get them to promote the brand.
- Identify specific challenges for community growth and retention in your market and propose solutions.
- Conducting research, through Polls and feedback from customers across all platforms and translating insights into actions and recommendations that will drive brand sentiment, communications, marketing strategy, user acquisition, retention, and engagement.
Social Media Management:
- Lead overall social media strategy across multiple channels.
- Run smart social media campaigns for various product launches.
- Generate compelling visual assets for appropriate channels, especially Instagram.
- Create and keep up with content calendars and schedules.
- Monitor, measure and analyze the performance of content using tracking, data analytics, and third-party measurement tools.
- Driving engagement by incorporating pop culture into the stock market.
- Work collaboratively with various teams (Product and Design) to stay aligned on
- product launches, campaigns, and branding
- Develop a style and tone guide for Social Media voice.
- Respond to questions and lead conversations on channels, especially Twitter.
- Creating content concepts and strategies for our social media and writing their copies.
- Coordinate and liaise with the Support team as needed
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- Experience: 2-5 years work experience
Job Title: Performance Marketing Manager
Location: Utako, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and executemulti-channel performance marketing strategy.
- Plan, define and execute growth generation funnel.
- Manage daily operations of paid display and programmatic campaigns, paid social media, email marketing, SEO and SEM.
- Provide hands-on optimization of ad campaigns across all marketing channels towards the company’s performance KPI, with an emphasis on LTV, customer retention, repeat deposits and trades metrics.
- Analyse campaign performance data and constantly optimize to generate growth.
- Partner with Product teams to build experimentation plans to achieve growth goals. Work with internal design, content, and product teams to execute experiments efficiently.
- Collaborate closely with Product, Comms and Design teams to transform ideas into compelling and personalized messages, product experiences, build coordinated campaigns to maximize the output of all efforts.
- Generate hypotheses driven by data to improving marketing performance, design and execute A / B tests.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor or Master’s degree
- At least 1 year experience in campaign management / ad ops role utilizing ad tech platforms and web analytics tools, including Google AdWords, Facebook advertising, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google Analytics
- An analytical mindset and methodical approach – extensive Excel skills and an ability to make recommendations based on statistics
- Acute attention to accuracy and detail
- Excellent organizational skills, often working to tight deadlines
- Strong tech and computer skills including advanced knowledge of MS Excel, MS
- PowerPoint and CRM systems
Deadline: 21st October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.