Nard Pharmacy & Stores Limited – We are a retail pharmacy chain, practicing pharmaceutical care in its entirety.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Locum Pharmacist
Location: Alimosho, Lagos
Employment Type: Part-time
- Dispense prescription medicines to the public.
- Organize health awareness events to educate the general public
- Ensure that different treatments are compatible
- Check dosage and ensure that medicines are correctly and safely supplied and labeled
- Supervise the preparation of any medicines
- Keep a register of controlled drugs in the Poisons Book for legal and stock control purposes
- Liaise with doctors about prescriptions
- Sell over-the-counter medicines
- Advise the customers/patients on the treatment of minor ailments
- Advise patients of any adverse side-effects of medicines or potential interactions with other
- Counsel patients to understand how their medicines work and why they have to take them
- Provide support to patients starting certain medicines to treat long-term conditions
- Offer specialists health checks, such as blood pressure and cholesterol monitoring and diabetes screening
- Run weight-reduction programmes
- Arrange the delivery of prescription medicines to patients
- Manage, supervise and train pharmacy support staff
- Monitor inventory and low or out-of-stock items to prepare purchase orders
- Prevent expiry through proactive dispensing of near expiry drugs
- Keep up to date with current pharmacy practise, new drugs, and their uses.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 2 – 5 years experience.
Deadline: 9th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their Application with the CV attached in an email titled “Locum Pharmacist” to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.