A multi-business company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Updating inventory lists.
- Receiving and dispatching goods and verifying movements of stock.
- Entering data into a database.
- Maintaining optimal stock levels at minimum cost.
- Ensuring OH&S protocols are followed in the storage facility.
- Calculating storage and clearance costs.
- Managing incoming and outgoing invoices.
- Checking purchase orders against stock levels.
- Preparing delivery schedules.
- Ensuring product fulfilment.
- Coordinating maintenance and repairs of storage facility.
Education and Qualification
- Minimum of ND.
- Minimum of 2 year experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be reliable and punctual.
- Must be computer literate.
- Attention to details.
- Applicants must be residents within Lekki / Ajah axis.
Deadline: 26th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.