Vasiti is a fast-growing startup e-commerce company that enables student entrepreneurs serve customers everywhere and build sustainable businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive (Intern)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist in developing the marketing strategy for new and existing products and establishing marketing goals based on past performance, market forecasts, market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information.
- Create awareness and build strong relationships with wholesalers, suppliers, manufacturers and small businesses.
- Onboard trusted manufacturers, suppliers, wholesalers and small business owners to Vasiti wholesale center.
- Be directly involved in the entire process involved with the uploading of bulk products to Vasiti wholesale center.
- Assist in overseeing supply chain activities such as product sourcing and order confirmation for bulk orders before delivery.
- Interact with customers and vendors to get feedback for decision making.
- Working closely with the company’s Sales team; enabling them to meet their objectives.
- Help with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND with 0-3 years work experience.
- Must reside around Ikeja
- Must be a good marketer with a passion for marketing.
- Must possess excellent communication skills in English Language (Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa is an added advantage)
- Must be hardworking, willing to work both on the field and in the office.
- Must be available to travel when needed.
- Must be result-oriented with an outstanding ability to multitask.
N30,000 to N40,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an email with their CV attached to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.