Geonel Holdings Limited – We are an Abuja based company with subsidiary companies involved in numerous sectors including Agriculture, Construction, HR and General Consultation, Oil & Gas and Real Estate.
As part of our expansion plans, we are interested in engaging highly motivated individual/individuals to join our team in the capacity below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Ref No: 1001
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
- We are searching for experienced Marketers to work with our Business Development Officers to develop, execute and maintain marketing strategies to sell all company’s products and services to potential and existing clients.
- To excel in this position, you should be energetic, intuitive, and you must also be able to identify opportunities and deliver effective strategies to generate sales results.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration Economics or related field is required
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years relevant experience marketing products and services
- Proven track record of increasing revenue for previous organization (s)
- Excellent negotiation skills, proven track record of successfully pitching for new business
- Excellent Written and verbal communication skills
- Must have experience of working in a corporate/business focused environment.
- Adept multi-tasker with ability to quickly prioritize and organize
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project Office)
- Team player who collaborates with ease and contagious creative energy
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Roles and Responsibilities
- Execute online and offline marketing initiatives to present and sell company products, services and solutions to existing and potential clients.
- Identify and propose potential business deals by contacting potential and existing clients via emails, telephones, social media and visits.
- Develops and maintain sales/marketing materials with current product knowledge.
- Establishes and maintains current client and potential client relationships.
- Communicates new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Engage in market research, track trends and monitor competition.
- Generates periodic marketing and sales report.
Deadline: 19th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should be addressed to the “HR Department” and must include a Cover Letter, CV and copies of all academic certificates in one document to: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject of mail / application should be REF:1001 and the job position applied for
- Applications received after this date and time will not be considered.
- Unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged.