HCD-RoyalConnect Limited – Our client, a prominent company whose main activity is into Production, Sales and Marketing of FMCG in Lagos State is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Sales Representative
Location: Ojuelegba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are urgently on a lookout for highly competitive and trustworthy Marketers to help us build and scale up our production line at different outlets; such as Ogudu, Ilupeju, Egbeda and Ikeja.
Sales / Marketing Representatives job responsibilities majorly include:
- Must have excellent communication and writing skills.
- Discovering, tracking / prospecting new sales.
- Proven experience as marketing specialist preferred.
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods.
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office Suites, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications.
- Well-organized and detail oriented person.
- Negotiating deals and ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
- And do not shy away from reaching out to potential customers and know the art of effectively demonstrating services and products through email and phone calls.
- Conducting market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends.
- Brainstorming and developing ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
- Listening skills are crucial to Marketers, as being in the moment with the prospective customers will help you gain their trust.
- Good interpersonal skills are a major requirement for a sales person as it helps you in maintaining and forging a long-lasting relationship with your customers.
- Having through and intensive knowledge of the product he/she is selling.
Qualifications / Experience
- OND, NCE, HND or B.Sc in Marketing, Economics, Insurance, Accounting or any Social Sciences
- MBA in Sales / Marketing as added advantage.
- Minimum Experience Required: 2+ Year
- Ability to stage a Presentation
- Must be able to relate properly with a Client.
- Negotiation Skills.
- Ability to prospect for new customers.
- Should be a creative thinker.
- Ability to plan sales.
- Passion for Marketing with proven records.
- Ability to drive with relevant licences.
N50,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Job Title: Chef / BBQ Griller
Location: Ojuelagba, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
Responsibilities of an Executive Chef
- Check the freshness of food and ingredients.
- Supervise and coordinate activities of cooks and other food preparation workers.
- Develop recipes and determine how to present dishes.
- Plan menus and ensure the quality of meals.
- Inspect supplies, equipment, and work areas for cleanliness and functionality.
- Hire, train, and supervise cooks and other food preparation workers.
- Order and maintain an inventory of food and supplies.
- Monitor sanitation practices and follow kitchen safety standards.
- Chefs use a variety of kitchen and cooking equipment: including step-in coolers, high-quality knives, meat slicers, and grinders.
- Ability to control large quantities of meats, spices, and produce.
- Must have the ability to prioritize scheduled meals and spent less time in the kitchen.
- An Executive chef/Head cook/Chefs de cuisine will be responsible primarily for overseeing the operation of a kitchen.
- Must have the capacity to coordinate the work of sous chefs and other cooks, who prepare most of the meals.
- Executive chefs also have many duties beyond the kitchen.
- The capacity to design the menu, review food and beverage purchases and often trains cooks and other food preparation workers.
- Also, he must be prepared to primarily handle administrative tasks.
Responsibilities of a BBQ Griller
- Slicing, cutting, shredding, tenderizing, and skewering meat and vegetables.
- Braising and grilling meat and vegetables.
- Checking that ingredients remain fresh and safe for consumption.
- Preventing cross-contamination.
- Preparing meals in accordance with customers’ preferences, if applicable.
- Tracking the components of each meal to ensure that the final dish is completed in a timely manner.
- Liaising with wait-staff once orders are finalized.
- Ensuring that your workstation remains clean and orderly at all times.
- Informing the Manager when equipment is due for maintenance, repair, or replacement.
- Tracking inventory to ensure that you always have adequate supplies.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 5 – 20 years experience.
- Prior experience as a Cook, preferably with a focus on grilling.
- Desire for continuous learning and professional development.
- Capacity to stand for long hours.
- Thorough knowledge of food safety guidelines.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and multitasking skills.
- Level-headed with outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to the production of high-quality outputs and excellent customer service.
- Ability to work shifts, over weekends, and on holidays, as required.
N50,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Deadline: 22nd October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Leave a Reply