A Non-governmental Organization (NGO) committed to improving health, reducing the impacts of HIV / AIDS and poverty and strengthening communities requires the services of a suitably qualified candidate for immediate employment in the position below:
Job Title: Finance & Admin Manager
- Will work in the Head Office to head the Finance and Administrative teams of the organization.
- Advanced Degree in Accounting and Management with at least 4 years cognate experience.
Job Title: Program Manager, HIV / AIDS / OVC
- Will work in Abuja Office to head and give direction to the implementation of all HIV / AIDS / OVC Projects and Programs of CLAP and ensure their success.
- Advanced Degree in Public Health or relevant field with at least 4 years experience of direct responsibility for implementation of OVC and HIV Prevention, treatment care and support and proficiency in the use of computer.
Job Title: Program / M & E Officer, HIV / AIDS / OVC
Locations: FCT, Benue (Ukum LGA), Enugu, Ebonyi, Cross River and Akwa Ibom States
- Shell provide services in line with OVC case management and report directly to the Program Manager.
- First Degree in Social Sciences or related discipline with at least 2 years experience of direct work on OVC and HIV Prevention, care and support projects and proficiency in the use of computer.
Job Title: Program / M & E Assistant (Intern)
- Will assist Program / M & E Officer in OVC Case Management.
- First Degree in any discipline
- Proficiency in the use of computer with strong desire to pursue a career in development work.
Job Title: Sales Executive
- Will work in Abuja Office to coordinating the Marketing end distribution of HIV Test commodities.
- First Degree in any discipline with experience in Marketing.
Job Title: Data Collection Officer / Interviewer
- Will work in Abuja Office to collect project-specific information from beneficiaries in project communities.
- First Degree qualification
- Computer Proficiency.
Job Title: Driver
- School Certificate
- Female Drivers are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 26th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to the Advertiser by mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.