Myrtle Management Consultants – Our client is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Lead / Creative Director
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full time
- Reports directly to the CEO. Will interact frequently with all levels of clients. Works directly with internal creative team and project management. May work with Technology team(s) as needed.
- Overall, you will play a primary role in all business accounts. You are expected to have an intimate understanding of clients’ core business and ensures that a strong working relationship is established between the client and the creative team.
- Manages assignments from start to finish, working to develop strategies and creative solutions that meet the clients’ goals and objectives. Also handles creative budgets, the timing of jobs (in conjunction with traffic) and the day to day running of accounts and the opportunity to mentor junior level staff.
- You will also develop and expand client relationships on specifically identified accounts. Works with business units to retain and grow business. With minimal supervision, plans researches and executes program marketing and creative strategy. Leads internal and client teams on small to medium-sized projects.
- Problem Solving and Selling Value: Collaborates with the creative team to develop and execute the marketing strategy for accounts by gathering details related to the client’s challenges and needs.
- Utilizing metrics and/or data insights provided by Decision Sciences, reviews the effectiveness of the company’s creative solutions during and after implementation to develop lessons learned for future opportunities.
- Creates value-add proposals for the more basic solutions. Through the collaboration with Decision Sciences, develops client-specific data insights to articulate the tangible and intangible values of our recommendation to clients and describe why our creative services are superior to that of our competitors.
- Relationship and Account Management: Maintains day to day client contact and works closely with the client to ensure program communication objectives are executed.
- Acts as team leader communicate program requirements to creative team; works closely with all internal departments and personnel to exceed client requirements and objectives.
- Develops client relationships and participates on client reviews in coordination with project management.
- Account Management: Works closely with Sales, Project Management and Solution Design to develop creative solutions. Maintains ongoing relationships with client contacts to assist through the development and execution of creative campaigns.
- Collaborates with the project management team to ensure day-to-day operations are occurring as intended and agreed upon.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or business required
- 6 years and above of client services, product management media environment, creative agency and or agency experience
- Must have active listening skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Strong leadership abilities
- Strong execution, project, and time management abilities
- Ability to lead both internal and external client teams
- Ability to manage project financial data
- Build relationships with clients, advocating both for the brand and the agency
- Willingness to seek new business opportunities
- Competitive (Health Insurance, Pension, Paid leave)
Deadline: 30th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Interviews are on a rolling basis to this date. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.