A reputable Media company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Public Relations Manager
Location: Opebi / Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Creation and execution of public relations strategy
- Fielding media questions and pitching stories to the media
- Preparing media kits and organizing press conferences.
- Developing a media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast, and online media.
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create content for press releases, byline articles, and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- Plan and budget for PR events, programs, and initiatives
- Design and review the online content in media announcements and media kits
- Monitor corporate image frequently and ensure it is in compliance with company brand
- Develop and implement PR policies and procedures
- Develop and implement crisis communications advice and media strategy, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, English, Communications, Marketing, or a related discipline.
- Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills
- Have a full understanding of media needs and media relationships
- Be proactive, reliable, responsible, and accurate with attention to detail
- Possess the ability to keep the information confidential
- Tactical understanding of all primary social media platforms
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude
- 3 – 5 years of working experience in music or any other entertainment media outfit is an added advantage
- Must be a confident communicator and presenter
- Must have great knowledge of the music industry and the music business
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach to management
- Must be aware of different media channels and agendas.
- Proven working experience in public relations required
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns.
Deadline: 18th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.