PropertyPro.ng (formerly ToLet.com.ng) is a world-class real estate property center platform powered by the consolidation of ToLet.com.ng and Jumia House Nigeria (formerly Lamudi) which was acquired by ToLet.com.ng in October 2017. The name change reflects the company’s broader commitment and its expertise in driving the innovations needed to shape the future of real-estate search solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Real Estate Sales Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a professional Real Estate Agent to be an intermediary between sellers and buyers.
- Real Estate Agent responsibilities include marketing listings and providing guidance to buyers and sellers.
- This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in real estate.
- Proven working experience as a Real Estate Agent or Real Estate Salesperson
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Pleasant and trustworthy
- MS Office familiarity
- Minimum of B.Sc qualification.
- Minimum of 2-5 years work experience.
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Display and market real property to possible buyers
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc)
- Manage property auctions or exchanges
- Maintain and update listings of available properties
- Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders and home inspectors
- Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
Deadline: 13th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the title of the job as subject matter.
Note: Kindly ensure you met the requirements for this role as only qualified applicants will be shortlisted.