Pecantrust Microfinance Bank Ltd “the Bank” is a financial institution licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. We offer a large range of financial services to a diversified client base that includes low-end entrepreneurs, the underbanked, high-net-worth individuals, among others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Risk Compliance and Control Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
Desription / Responsibilities
- Make decisions on risk management issues that directly impact the strategic direction of the company.
- Exhibits business process knowledge with broad-based operational perspective and provides a solution for business-related risk issues.
- Reviewing loan applications and recommending loan approval.
- Assessing all aspect of risk concerning daily operation of the Bank.
- Preparation and submission of CBN and NDIC report.
- Coordinating responses to the regulatory body.
- Ensures the Bank’s policies and strategies are in compliance with applicable regulatory bodies, agency standard, and strategic imperative of the Bank.
- Develops financial risk management tools and practices to analyze and report on the financial framework.
Deadline: 30th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.