An Indigenous Nigerian Retail Brand with a dynamic and fast-paced work environment we offer ample opportunity to learn and manage sales in a hospitable environment. Our focus on customer service is the highlight of our community, we are driven by our customer’s satisfaction and we are always looking for people who are ready to learn, grow and go higher with this great family!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Associate
Locations: Owerri, Imo and Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- OND or HND with at least 2 years work experience
- Retail sales experience.
- A professional appearance.
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to read, write, and perform basic math.
- The ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
Responsibilities for Sales Associate
- Welcoming customers to the store with a friendly approach.
- Upholding a phenomenal customer service standard.
- Politely attending to customers and answering their questions about our products and services.
- Maintaining a good knowledge about a department’s range of products, prices and product date.
- Explaining or Recommending similar products to increase customers’ options and enrich the shopping experience.
- Communicating the best method of preparation, use and enjoyment of our wide range of products.
- Reviewing, confirming and accepting processing orders, operate a price checker and directing customer movement.
- Promoting sales, holiday offers and brand awareness.
Overall the job is a rewarding experience that affords you the chance to make a positive impact on sales in a rapidly growing indigenous company!
Deadline: 15th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.