We are a leading Telecommunications and ICT Company operating in Nigeria and other African Countries. Due to expansion, we require highly motivated and self-driven professionals to fill the vacant position below for our Nigeria operations:
Job Title: Technical Warehouse Stock Controller
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- B Sc – Engineering or Science related disciplines with first Class or Second Class Upper division
- 8 – 15 years minimum experience as Stock controller /Warehouse Officer in a reputable company handling Telecom / Technical or industrial equipment
- Team Leadership
- Proficiency in MS Excel; MS Word; Accounting packages
Key Performance Indicators / Measurement Criteria:
- Preparation of Stock report
- Experience in Logistics and Supply Chain Management will be an added advantage
- Experience in ERP such as Microsoft Inventory Management System Oracle JD steward or Navision will be an advantage
- Possession of high Interpersonal and communication skill
- Good Analytical Ability
- Number of items received / Number of equipment sent out to cell sites
- Number of items received into the Technical warehouse
Duties And Responsibilities
- Receipt of stock items into the Technical warehouse. Ensure all materials received into the warehouse are inspected, documented, stacked and taken custody properly.
- Deployment of Telecom and Power equipment to various regions and cell sites.
- Ensure security of items at the Technical warehouse
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly physical stock taking and comparison with stock records.
- Ensure materials to be deployed to cell sites are properly inspected and documented as per laid down standard procedures.
- Ensure regular physical stock count of items in the Technical Warehouse.
Deadline: 14th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and scanned Passport photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: All applications will be treated in confidence and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.