International Facilities Services Limited is an international facilities management company operating global standards to a wide range of clients in Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa and the Middle East.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative/ Logistics Manager
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintenance and running of the company’s facilities (Electronics, Generator, etc.).
- Ensuring office supplies are ready and available in due time
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Select carriers and negotiate contracts and rates.
- Plan and monitor inbound and outgoing deliveries.
- Respond to any issues or complaints.
- Research ideal shipping techniques, routing, and carriers.
- Work with other departments to incorporate logistics with company procedures and operations.
- Supervise logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services.
- Organize warehouse, label goods, plot routes, and process shipments.
- Evaluate budgets and expenditures.
- Managing office supplies stock and placing orders
- Negotiating with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- Get approval for the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain, or relevant field.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
- Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Ability to multitask
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
Deadline: 28th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Administrative / Logistics Manager” as the subject of the email.