GDM Group strives to achieve through her combined operations of her equity member companies and her adjunct consultants of over 400 years combined commercial experience. We offer from one off sales of marketing project to end to end management off commercial projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Strategist Officer
- Coordinate with experience strategy team and design all individual projects and develop effective brand strategy for all design architecture.
- Analyze all brand concepts and prepare both visual and written description for same on regular basis.
- Staying up-to-date on consumer research and market trends.
- Analyzing research, data and trends.
- Organize and participate in all meetings with clients and design content for all brands and administer all projects in various segments.
- Collaborate with various team members and monitor and ensure compliance to service objectives and provide required education for all brands.
- Generate various brand publicity exercises, organize conferences and seminars for various organization.
- Analyze and ensure optimal utilization of all resources for client campaigns.
- Implement all projects for all clients and project managers and ensure achievement of all marketing targets on multiple platforms.
- Briefing and collaborating with creative teams.
- Leading ideation and brainstorming sessions.
- Develop custom brand management plans for each product and submit updated summaries on brand exposure to management each month
- Develop and maintain contacts with various media personnel and determine appropriate media for brand promotion.
- Assist to promote all brands with help of various social networking sites and associate e-content tools and maintain awareness for all campaigns and design all PR plans and proposals.
- Participate and recommend various brand awareness activities for organization and implement all marketing strategies for all brands and implement all programs as per requirement.
- Assist in the design of retail packaging as well as the creation of in-store marketing displays
Skills / Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, Economics, Design or related experience
- 1-2 years’ experience
- Collaborator, communicator and influencer
- Strategic and structured thinker
- Biased toward action and results
- Brand management experience preferred.
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Creative and compelling storyteller.
- Strong research skills.
- Strategic thinker.
- Excellent presentation skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Portfolio to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.