TremenDoc is a convenient and affordable platform that makes managing health and wellness easy and accessible. Nigeria’s healthcare sector has suffered several years of staggering inadequacies with the outbreaks of infectious diseases without proper response, migration of competent health workers abroad in search of greener pastures and poor infrastructure due to inadequate budgetary allocation. Contrary to the recommendations of the World Health Organisation (WHO), of one (1) doctor to 600 patients, Nigeria currently has a ratio of one (1) doctor to 5, 000 patients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Job Type: Full Time
- To develop new business relationships with hospitals, individuals, and other third parties through professional, social, and personal networks, in line with the Company’s strategy to increase the Company’s market share of the telemedicine business.
- The Position Holder is responsible for acquiring and maintaining high-value business relationships across focus market segments.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5 years’ proven sales and marketing tracking, with strong experience in account management, project management, and relationship management.
- Strong business acumen and ability to recognize and interpret commercial opportunities.
- The Business Development Manager is responsible for driving awareness and revenue growth in the company.
- Develop new business strategies and revenue streams for the company.
- Sell consultatively and make recommendations to prospective clients of our telemedicine solution.
- Establish and manage sales executives; set, agree, and manage performance against agreed revenue and margin budgets;
- Proactively lead the research, to identify and target prospective clients through the use of an existing and growing network of clients and contacts.
- Ensuring the company’s growth objectives are attained by articulating new business development opportunities and identifying, building and managing relationships with existing partners/clients. Make attempts to increase their current spend in line with corporate goals.
- Plan, oversee, identify, evaluate, and develop new business and market opportunities, initiatives, and feasibility reports, supporting growth based on intelligence.
- Responsible for developing business with key clients across different sectors with companies.
- Devising strategies for driving sales growth across the business and communicating such strategies to management
- Negotiating sales contracts with customers and legal teams and ensuring contracts are appropriate for the company.
- Monitoring customer satisfaction with existing clients to ensure service delivery.
- Constantly reviewing and advancing the company’s value proposition as it relates to solving customer bottleneck and process improvement issues.
- Sales Reporting: Prepare periodic and ad-hoc reports showing trends, and current state of managed portfolio accounts under management, sales projections, as well as key lessons, learnt.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online