ConSol Limited is the premier provider of Contact Centre Services and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Customer Management Solutions (CMS) in Nigeria. Our corporate vision as part of our efforts to deliver customer management solutions is Building Bridges, Creating Opportunities. Our Mission is to “Set customer-centric service standards through synergy, trust and excellence in a manner that would enhance the profitability of our stakeholders’.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contact Centre Agent
Location: Marina, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- Minimum of ND in Mass Communications or any related field.
- Relevant Contact Centre Operations Certification
- Minimum of 1-2 years relevant work experience in the Contact Centre
- Working knowledge of appropriate CRM software and understanding of the Contact center industry.
- Experience in the Banking / Financial Sector.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Applicants MUST be ready / available to start work immediately
- Only applicants residing in the following axis will be considered:
- Ilupeju / Oshodi / Mushin
- Somolu / Bariga / Yaba / Ebutte-Metta
- Maryland / Ikeja / Ogba
- Isolo / Ilasa / Okota / Cele / Surulere
- Oworoshoki / Gbagada / Anthony
- Handle customer complaints or enquiries via telephone, emails or text messages.
- Provide customers with needed information and support
- Make outbound calls.
- Exhibiting competent product Knowledge.
- Promote good listening skills.
- Manage length of calls.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high volume of calls
- Work closely with Team leads, supervisors and call centre manger to ensure synergy and all time customer satisfaction
- Adherence to call script and call centre policies.
- Compile reports.
- Receive inbound calls
- Ensure that customers/callers are satisfied.
- Gather information from customers.
- Consistently ensure call(outbound/inbound) quality
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Application Deadline 18th November, 2020.