Asset & Resource Management Holding Company – Established in 1994 as an asset management firm, ARM offers wealth creation opportunities through a unique blend of traditional asset management and alternative investment services. We enable businesses to thrive, and help our clients to maximize their returns and realise their most important goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Creative Designer
- Responsible for understanding and interpreting the communication needs to visually compelling designs in adherence to the organization’s brand guidelines.
- Bachelor Degree in Fine Arts
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in graphic design.
- Brand Management
- analytical Thinking
- Customer Service Orientation
- Employee Relations
- Holding People Accountable
- Intercultural Competence
- Professional Confidence
- Relationship Building for Influence
- Team Working
- Working Strategically
- Communicating Effectively
Duties and Responsibilities
- Requirements Gathering: Liaise with client functions to establish their communication needs, requirements, and audiences to guide the direction of the creative solution.
- Design Direction: Set direction for design briefs, based on the requirements of client functions, schedule project implementation, and define constraints.
- Development of Creative Design Solutions: Work with a wide range of media (e.g. photography, graphics) in developing new design concepts, graphics, and layouts for creative briefs, using relevant design software.
- Format knowledge: understand the application of formats required for desktop publishing and digital assets.
- Infographic Design: Transform statistical data into visually compelling graphics and diagrams, using images, text, and colour, to make complex ideas and information more accessible.
- Brand Assurance: Ensure consistency and adherence to the organization’s brand guidelines in design outputs.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online