PrisDav Consulting – Our client in the Hospitality industry is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment in the position below:
Job Title: Creative Writer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- A Degree in Writing, Communication, Language, Marketing or similar.
- 2 years and above writing/work experience
- Have an evidence of writing experience (links to published works would be an added advantage).
- Basic computer skills, critical reading and thinking skills.
- Interest in current events and a general thirst for knowledge.
- Interest in commerce, popular culture and new advertising trends and techniques
- Highly creative, imaginative with good written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team such as printers, photographers and artists
- Energetic and self-initiated team player with a growth mindset in writing, editing and proofreading text
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Conduct research before and during the writing process.
- Prepare materials for assignments, which includes planning, outline and synopsis.
- Conduct thorough fact-checks before the submission of any work.
- Ensure logical flow of all writing produced.
- Know how to strike a balance between quality and quantity
- Construct both long and short form for a number of different audiences
- Writing, presenting and modifying copies for clients satisfaction
- Discuss client’s core message and target audiences
- Brainstorm visuals and copy ideas with other members of the creative team
- Research and develop contacts
- Oversee the production phase
- Attend feedback sessions and make revisions suggested by the client, publisher or editors.
- Attend training sessions and workshops as required.
- Follow both written and verbal briefs
- Meet deadlines.
- N80,000 per month.
Deadline: 16th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Please do not apply if you do not qualify as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.