Asset & Resource Management Holding Company – Established in 1994 as an asset management firm, ARM offers wealth creation opportunities through a unique blend of traditional asset management and alternative investment services. We enable businesses to thrive, and help our clients to maximize their returns and realise their most important goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Customer Experience Executive
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Resolve customer complaints and enquiries, organize and coordinate office operations and procedures in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Resolve Customer / Channel Partner complaint in a timely manner.
- Achieve a high percentage (80%) of First Call Resolution.
- Ability to accomplish issuance of policies and resolution of customer and intermediary queries.
- Prompt processing of complaint received from customer (100%)
- Contribution to business process improvement including the Company’s systems infrastructure.
- Preparation of weekly reports entailing daily activities and also generating the Key Risk Indicators Report on monthly basis.
- Complaint MIS and Dashboard collation and analysis.
- Attend to walk in Customers and provide resolution at branch level.
- Promote the organization’s products and services.
- Take full accountability for dealing with relevant customer complaints, queries and request from start to the end of the process on CRM.
- Quality and timely processing of client queries, complaints and policy related issues.
- Follow up with customers, sales and HO for resolutions in case of escalated cases.
- Ensure that professional and courteous service is provided to intermediaries and customers.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Processing Accuracy for Requests received from customers both internal and External.
- Processing TAT maintained for Applications & Service Request received within Cut off.
- A degree in the Social Sciences or Humanities.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Customer Services or Operations in a financial sector.
- Industry experience would be of added advantage.
Key Competencies and Skills:
- Customer Handling skills.
- Ability to communicate and coordinate effectively as per business requirement.
- Ability to develop, implement and maintain agreed management information and quality controls.
- Data analytical skills.
- Proficiency in using databases and office management software including MS Word and Excel.
- Ability to differentiate between various kinds of documents and follow appropriate processes.
- Ability to compile and generate daily/weekly/monthly BCX reports.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online