PCI Educational Consult Limited – We are a human reaource/recruitment agency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative.
- What does a Customer Service Representative do?
- A Customer Service Representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative.
- They love to talk. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and these CSRs can gather that for you. Problem-solving also comes naturally to customer care specialists. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints.
- The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High school degree
- 0-2 years work experience.
Customer Service Responsibilities list:
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
N70,000 – N120,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 15th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV to: email@example.com with the “Job titleas subject of the email.