Quicker Freight is a logistics and technology company. Quicker Freightplans, implements, and controls the movement and storage of goods, services or information within a supply chain and between the points of origin and consumption.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A Customer service representative help customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about products and services, take orders, and process returns. By helping customers understand the product and answering questions about their reservations, they are sometimes seen as having arolein sales.
- A Customer Servie Representative is responsible for acting as a liaison between customers and companies. Assists with complaints, orders, errors, account questions, billing, cancelations, and other queries.
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND qualification.
- 1 – 3 years Experience.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email,or social media.
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Inform customer of deals and promotions.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Close out or open call records.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Handle changes in policies or renewals.
- Advise on company information.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
- Place or cancel orders.
- Handle product recalls.
- Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th November, 2020.