Dare Akanro Farms – A start agricultural company in Ekiti is looking for a young and vibrant person who is willing to grow with the company in the capacity below:
Job Title: Farm Supervisor
Location: Ado Ekiti, Ekiti
Employment Type: Full-time
- Will work in a mechanized farm with tractors and implements
- Will engage in hiring of temporary and permanent farmworkers
- Will closely supervise and monitor all activities at the farm for optimum output
- Will coordinate with sale and marketing department about farm produce availability
- Will engage in soil analysis and recommend corrective actions
- Will engage in land cultivation, planting, nurturing, harvesting and post-harvest activities
- Will ensure proper running of the farm irrigation system
- Will keep proper records of farm plants and activities
- Must be willing to travel both within Ekiti and out of state for farm material sourcing
Qualifications and Experience
- OND in Agric-Sci or Agronomy or Agric Engr or crop production with at least 3-years experience
- HND/BSC in Agric-Sci o Agronomy or Agric Engr or crop production at least 1-year experience
- Ability to work independently and with minimum or no supervision
- Strong organizational, planning and problem-solving skills
- Ability to operation a vehicle is a plus
- NGN40,000 – 60,000 / Month.
Deadline: 15th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.