Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading non-governmental public health organisations in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS prevention and treatment, malaria prevention and treatment, primary health care system strengthening and maternal, newborn and child health care. We work in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Department for International Development (DFID), Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers and Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance and Admin Officer
Ref Id: sfh-96114
Department: Finance & Accounts
The successful candidate will perform the following functions:
- Ensure prompt and correct payment to field workers, consultants, vendors and project staffs.
- Ensure that all stock in transit and inter-depot transfers for the month are received accurately.
- Ensure correct postings on ERP by using the proper cost assignments.
- Ensure proper documentation and settlement of all advances and retirements.
- Prepare bank reconciliation monthly for the assigned banks.
- Ensure daily posting of Petty cash expenses and monthly certification.
- Prepare regional budget/actual variance report.
- Clearing and Settling of staff advances.
- Prepare ageing analysis report.
- Maintain, organise and file documents for the unit.
- Admin and other job functions that may be assigned by the line manager.
Qualifications / Experience
- Must possess a first degree in Accounting or any Finance-related field of study.
- Must possess a minimum of 2-3 years post-NYSC experience in accounting and finance.
- Professional membership of an accounting body will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrate ability to maintain strong internal control and high ethical standards.
- Demonstrate an understanding of accounting from a business-oriented organisation.
Skills and Competency required:
- Result Oriented
- Creativity and Innovation
- Ability to work under pressure
- Planning and organising skills
- Ability to analyse financial matters, resolve issues promptly and accurately
- Hands-on experience using ERP (SAP) or financial management MIS will an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and proper documentation skills
- Must have a continuous drive for learning and knowledge sharing
- Must have demonstrated proficiency using intermediate-level office software applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, spreadsheets and database
Deadline: 20th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online