JDPC Enugu DIOCESE, a non-profit oriented Social, Justice and Development of the Diocese is currently engaged in the Enugu State 4GATES OVC Project to improve the health and well-being of Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) and their families in Enugu East LGA.
We are recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
LOE: 100% LEO
Reports to: Program Manager
- The Finance officer is responsible for overseeing project finances and other operational and administrative duties.
- The FO will supervise all financial management and reporting as well as provide financial and technical management to ensure best use of resources by preparing sound budgets, monitoring project expenses, and ensuring timely preparation of donor financial reports.
- B.Sc in Accounting or finance
- Minimum of two years’ relevant experience.
- Must be a matured, motivated, problem solving individual with high levels of initiative;
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong internal relationship management and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrate high level of initiative, diplomacy and tact
- Excellent knowledge of computer software – MS Office (PowerPoint and Excel especially)
- Must be flexible and be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Support the PM in Budget development and Quarterly Cash Forecasting
- Assist in the reporting Sub-Agreement expenditure
- Facilitate the process of liquidation and request the issuance of project advances in accordance with CCFN and Donor Policies and Procedures.
- Assist in ensuring CSO’s advances are liquidated and report submitted on timely manner and they are within allotted liquidation timeframe as per CCFN policy.
- Conduct verification of CSO financial reports and associated support documentations and process liquidation in accordance with Donor, CCFN policies and procedures and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Report any fraudulent activities, observed as part of the review to the CSO management immediately.
- Assist in ensuring CSO’s advances are liquidated and report submitted on timely manner and they are within allotted liquidation timeframe as per CCFN policy
Deadline: 25th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send his/her Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the mail.