Mitiget Assurance and Technology Services Limited – We are one of the leading IT solution providers in Nigeria with specialty in information Security. We offer a comprehensive range of technical and professional services to public and private organizations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Media Executive Intern
Employment Type: Internship
The ideal candidate’s work includes:
- Develop, implement, and manage our digital and social media strategies
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Work with other team members to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Design and implement lead generating campaigns
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network for the brand
- Provide constructive feedback
- Not more than 25 years of age
- A degree in English Language or English literature, any Social Sciences, Marketing, or relevant field with 0 – 2 years work experience.
- Strong command of written and spoken English
- Must have attended basic training on digital marketing
- High computer and internet skill
- Copywriting skill with ability to create Short and effective headline writing, engaging introductions, Structuring text for easy only reading.
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing e.g. WordPress
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player and good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer Services and Visual Intelligence Skills
Deadline: 31st December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.