Jubaili Agrotec Limited was established in 2002 in Nigeria, which acquired since then a leading position in the market. The company has four branches in Kano, Ibadan, Abuja and Lagos. Our vision is to be leader in the agricultural sector. Our mission statement is “Let’s grow together”, growing hand in hand with our stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Diary management and management of meeting rooms and other office spaces
- Welcoming all visitors and ensure they are comfortable and provide their needs in a professional manner
- Performing ad-hoc administration duties; and monitor gate pass for employees
- Receiving and dispatching correspondences (mails)
- Taking and ensuring messages are passed to the appropriate staff member on a timely basis
- Handling enquiries and complaints via phone, email and general correspondence
- Transferring calls as necessary
- Maintain visitors register (in and out); and issue visitor pass where required
- Coordinate meal supply for expatriate and conduct catering for meetings
- First Degree (HND / B.Sc) in any discipline with 1-2 years work experience.
- The candidate must understand and speak Hausa language fluently.
N35,000 – N40,000 / Month.
Deadline: 11th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.