African Foundries Limited (AFL) was established to support the accelerating growth in Nigeria by making the country self-reliant for steel rebars and eliminating its dependence on imported rebars. AFL is set up to reach a 0.5 million-ton per year capacity for high strength rebars and allied products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Location: Ogijo, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Degree in Human Resources or related field with 5 – 6 years work experience.
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- People-oriented and results-driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidate within Ikorodu can only apply
Application Deadline 6th November, 2020.