The Institute of Human Virology Nigeria (IHVN) is a leading and reputable non-governmental organization addressing infectious and non-infectious diseases such as HIV, tuberculosis (TB) and cancer through the provision of prevention, diagnosis, treatment, capacity building, research, and care and support services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research Assistant
- The candidate has to be a male nurse, with good writing and presentation skills.
- Should be able to take initiative and work with little supervision.
- Can use Computer packages like Ms word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Data analysis and the ability to communicate in Hausa would be an added advantage
- Experience working with an NGO would be a good addition too.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply