HR Leverage Africa – Our clients in various sectors are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Online Marketing Officer
Our client in the beauty and cosmetics industry is currently in need of an Online Marketing Officer. The ideal candidate will be responsible for acquiring leads/customers and promoting sales by developing and optimizing digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- Manage and coordinate all digital marketing activities
- Develop, implement and manage all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals.
- Develop engaging online content on social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, etc.
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Develop brand awareness and create a positive online reputation for the organization
- Evaluate and Monitor online media campaigns to ensure that they are relevant and effective.
- Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
- Keep up to date on the latest social media trends
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or any other related field
- A minimum of two up to five years of experience in online marketing
- Google Adwords and Analytics Certifications are a plus
- Extensive experience and knowledge of Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, etc
- Proven track record of leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
Job Title: Customer Service Executive
Our client in the beauty and cosmetics industry is currently in need of a Customer Service Executive who will act as a liaison, provide product information and resolve any emerging problems that their customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in any other related field
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Our client in the beauty and cosmetics industry is currently in need of a Business Development Executive. The ideal candidate should be able to assist the organization’s sales and growth efforts by contributing to new customer acquisition.
- He/she should be able to provide ideas to attract new clients and keep the senior management updated about marketplace and competitor activity.
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
- Familiarize yourself with all products and services offered by the company.
- Attend networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Make cold calls for new business leads
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or any other related field
- Extensive sales experience.
- Intuitive and insightful, particularly regarding human behavior.
- Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services.
- Professional yet affable disposition.
- Neat, well-groomed appearance.
- Great networking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.
- Emboldened by challenges.
Job Title: Auditor and Tax Consultant
Location: Ogba, Lagos
- We are currently in need of an Auditor and tax consultant to help clients analyze their financial processes and documents to ensure the validity and legality of their financial records and provide commercially-focused tax advice and tax services.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Maintain current knowledge of auditing laws and regulations and keep abreast of recent changes
- Travel to clients to examine and analyze tax documents and financial records.
- Analyze accounting systems and developing audit plans.
- Determine taxable income, applicable tax deductions, and nontaxable expenses.
- Apply federal, state, and city tax laws and regulations to auditing procedures.
- Compile and presenting detailed tax audit reports to financial managers.
- Make recommendations and establishing best practices in tax management.
- Oversee the implementation of tax audit recommendations.
- Keep informed of tax laws and regulations, as well as auditing practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Professional Certifications such as ACA, CFA, CISA.
- 5 years’ experience in financial accounting, auditing, or a combination thereof
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Sound understanding of audit theories, principles, and practices
- Integrity and professional ethics
- Familiarity with industry practices, regulatory laws and professional standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Risk assessment and conflict management skills
- Able to work under pressure
Job Title: Tech Recruiter
Location: Ogba, Lagos
- We are currently in need of a Tech recruiter who will be responsible for sourcing , screening and hiring IT professionals to fill technical positions.
- Communicating with hiring managers to identify future job openings and the technical requirements for those jobs.
- Writing job descriptions and posting to relevant media platforms.
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
- Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs Performing background and reference checks.
- Presenting the resumes of the most suitable candidates to the hiring manager.
- Offering job positions and completing the relevant paperwork.
- Keeping track of all applicants as well as keeping applicants informed on the application process.
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals.
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products.
- BSc in Human Resources Management, IT or relevant degree
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter or Recruiter
- Previous experience interviewing and assessing potential hired for technology positions and assisting with onboarding processes
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype and structured)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Great Negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong social aptitude and ability to build relationships
Job Title: Insurance Sales Representative
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We are currently in need of an Insurance Sales Representative who will be responsible for Designing and implementing effective marketing strategies to sell new insurance contracts or other services, including mutual funds, annuities, and securities, and financial planning services.
- Research and source potential clients and build long-term relationships with them
- Persuade prospective clients to engage in a phone conversation and/or meeting to discuss insurance products
- Help individuals, businesses, and families select the most appropriate policies for health, life, and properties.
- Offer property and casualty, life, health, disability, and long-term care insurance.
- Appraise the wishes and demands of business or individual customers and sell the suitable protection plans
- Collect information from clients on their risk profiles in order to offer them the proper solution
- Prepare reports to shareholders on the success of your business endeavors
- Retain continuous awareness of transactions, sales and terms and keep relative records
- Check insurance claims to solidify trust and safeguard reputation
- Frequently replenish job-specific knowledge and apply it on the field
- Fulfill all company-established policy obligations
- Proven experience as an Insurance Sales Representative
- Good comprehension of insurance plans including automobile, fire, life, property, medical etc.
- Educational qualification: Graduate (least OND).
- Having a Bachelor’s degree in a Business related discipline, such as Economics, Business Studies, is a plus.
- Excellent skills in communication and presentation
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions and in creating long-lasting relationships
- Ability to read customers.
- Team work, willingness to learn.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.