Poise and Etiquette, an HR firm that provides timely and efficient recruitment solutions, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: UI / UX Designer
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- B.Sc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills.
Job Title: Back-End Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop features from proposal to polished end result
- Support and collaborate with our service engineers in getting to the bottom of issues and come up with robust solutions
- Manage and review code contributed by the rest of the team and work with them to get it ready for production
- Create and maintain documentation around features and configuration to save our users time
- Take initiative in improving the software in small or large ways to address pain points in your own experience as a developer
- Keep code easy to maintain and keep it easy for others to contribute
- BSc, MSc degree in Computer Science, Math or a related technical field
- 3-6 years work experience.
- Experience with the .NET Framework/ C# programming language and other more general purpose programming languages, including but not limited to: Java, PHP, C/C++, Objective C, Python, Golang
- A solid understanding of software construction
- The ability to naturally follow good development practices like test automation, CI/CD, source version control, etc
- You enjoy technical challenges and are eager to explore new technologies
- An awareness of the following technologies: MSSQL, MySQL, Redis, Memcached, xDocker, Kafka, Git, Jenkins
Job Title: Quality Analyst
- Develop and execute test plans to ensure that all objectives are met.
- Implement and monitor test scripts to assess functionality, reliability, performance, and quality of the service or product.
- Identify and remedy defects within the production process.
- Recommend, implement, and monitor preventative and corrective actions to ensure that quality assurance standards are achieved.
- Compile and analyze statistical data.
- Ensure that user expectations are met during the testing process.
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Investigate customer complaints and product issues.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field.
- 4-6 years work experience.
- Experience in quality inspection, auditing, and testing.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of QA databases and applications.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
Job Title: Front-End Developer
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve website
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, a related field or related work experience.
- 3-6 years work experience.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Experience working Google technologies; Firebase, Google Maps
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.