DeKash Empire Global Limited is a fast-growing company centered mostly on lifestyle business ventures which include but are not limited to entertainment, fashion, and providing the best recreation spot for every Nigerian to escape to. We are currently establishing our new base in Enugu, and are passionate about building the right team that will move the company into its next level in the entertainment and fashion industry.
We are currently recruiting for our club / bar / lounge sector of the mall within the capacity below:
Job Title: Bartender / Mixologist
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plan drink menus and inform customers about new beverages and specials
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Plan and present bar menu and develop new cocktail recipes
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets the legal drinking age
- Take inventory, restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Handle cash, credit, and debit card transactions and ensure charges are accurate.
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Ensure the bar area is neat and tidy
- Clean the tables immediately after customer use
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO quaification with 3 – 16 years work experience.
- Proven working experience as a Bartender
- Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing, and serving drinks
- Knowledge of basic maths and computer literacy
- Knowledge of a second language is a plus
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked, and clean
- Relevant training certificate (if necessary)
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Positive, engaging personality and professional appearance
- An eye for detail and understanding drink mixing tools and techniques
- Organizational skills
- Time Management
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Attention to details
- Ability to work under pressure
Job Title: General Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
- Develop and recommend short and long-range objectives consistent with business guidelines.
- Review and approve sales programs for the area of responsibilities and participate in formulation of marketing objectives
- Coordinate business operations with appropriate organization personnel.
- Plan and direct research in order to recommend improvement or expansion of operation.
- Recommend plans and budgets and conduct activities in accordance with approved plans and budgets
- Oversee day-to-day operations of all units and businesses
- Design strategy and set goals for growth
- Set policies and processes
- Maintains product and service quality standards by conducting ongoing evaluations and investigating complaints. Initiates corrective action.
- Prepares financial reports for management that clearly explain operational effectiveness, trends and variances.
- Establishes and maintains a pro-active human resource function to ensure employee motivation, training and development, wage and benefits administration, and compliance with established labor regulations.
- Maintains an appropriate level of community public affairs involvement.
- Executes marketing, sales, and operational activities, producing results that meet or exceed the company expectations
- Ensures good safety practices of employees and guests, assisting in the maintenance of proper emergency and security procedures.
- Establishes and maintains applicable preventive maintenance programs to protect the physical assets of the company
- Deals with the general public, customers, employees, union and government officials with tact and courtesy
- Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance
- Provide solutions to issues (e.g. profit decline, employee conflicts, loss of business to competitors).
- Researching and identifying growth opportunities
- Engage in key or targeted customer activities.
- B.Sc / B.A in Business or any relevant field
- Experience: 3 – 10 years
- Proven experience as a General Manager or similar executive role
- Experience in planning and budgeting
- Knowledge of business process and functions (finance, HR, procurement, operations etc.).
- Ability to target goals and accomplish them.
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
- Great organizational and time-management skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive work ethic.
- Excellent leadership skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and decision making skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and adaptability skills.
- Ability to work under pressure..
- N100,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Deadline: 16th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter as an attachment to: Careers@dekashempire.co using “Bartender / Mixologist” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only successful applicants will be contacted. You must be willing to resume 1st December, 2020.