Fosad Consulting – Our client, an innovative Healthcare Insurance provider is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Healthcare Insurance Sales Advisor
Employment Type: Contract
We are recruiting for 2 categories of staff:
- To lead and manage a team of Sales / Marketing staff to achieve optimal business and market growth targets set by the organization.
- Identify, develop and evaluate market strategy based on the knowledge of established objectives, market characteristics, cost and makeup factors.
- Market various Health Plans in achieving significant Market penetration in accordance with set organizational goals.
- Use sales forecasting or strategic planning to ensure the sales and profitability of HMO Plans or services.
- At least one (1) year of experience in sales
- OND or higher in any field
- Proficient in MS Office suit and other software
- Supervisory & leadership skill.
- Knowledge of Sales Planning.
N1,200,000 – N2,400,000 annually.
Job Title: Corporate Sales Associate – Real Esate
Employment Type: Full Time
- Are you an innovative and creative Real Estate Marketing and Sales Executive who has a history of successfully delivering marketing and sales results for new development real estate projects?
- Do you have experience working in the luxury / ultra-luxury real estate market?
- Do you appreciate the value that can be created by thoughtful planning, striking architectural design, comprehensive market feasibility and analysis, interactive advertising and innovative programming?
- Are you looking for a performance-driven culture where the focus is creating great development where people love to live, work, play? If so, you may be a good fit as the Marketing & Sales Manager for our team.
- The Marketing & Sales Executive has two main functions. Firstly, will be responsible and accountable for leading the positioning, real estate product concept, marketing and sales strategy, and marketing and sales performance of an luxury high-rise residential real estate development in Lagos, Nigeria. Secondly, He/she will support the Managing Partners in expanding Brookstone Property’s growth into other markets and projects.
- The Marketing & Sales Associate will be a very skilled and adaptive Manager who can balance creative thinking and Financial Accountability, Strategic Planning, lead generation and sales execution, leadership and management, individual and team performance, culture and discipline.
- They will communicate with multiple stakeholders and Partners. The ultimate success of the Marketing & Sales Associate is measured by sales results delivered on time and within budget. present their ideas
Accountabilities and Actions Include:
- Builds and maintains competitive set knowledge for the Lagos real estate market and demonstrates deep market knowledge.
- Performs Comprehensive Market Analysis to generate information on supply/demand, competitive positioning, current trends, comparable sales/rents, target market, advertising plan, and creates a sales strategy based on this information.
- Collaborates with the Managing Partners on overall real estate strategy and programming.
- Collaborates with the Managing Partners on the positioning, product concept and storyline development for new development real estate projects.
- Develops the marketing and sales strategy and budget for new development real estate projects.
- Advertise and sell property off-plan for on-going developments.
- Identify and manage prospective clients.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgage, legal and other related matters.
- Negotiate prices and terms of sale.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and property inspections
- Identifies, recruits, leads, and trains all marketing and sales resources required to implement the strategy.
- Builds, maintains and leverages agent relationships to maximize sales distribution opportunities.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements and listing services.
- Develop content for sales presentations or other materials.
- Evaluates marketing and sales results on an ongoing basis and adjusts where needed.
- Gather customer or product information to determine customer needs.
- Reports marketing and sales results and budget updates to key stakeholders and partners in a clear and consistent manner.
- Creates a strong performance culture for the marketing and sales team.
- Delivers marketing and sales results on time and on budget.
- Identifies new markets where Brookstone should pursue new real estate development opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 2 – 5 years.
- N100,000 – N500,000 monthly.
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Level: Experienced
- Driving the company’s HR administration, by reviewing policies as they relate to staff handbook, appraisal, targets and KPIs, employee discipline, and promotions and raises.
- Orienting new employees by providing orientation information packets; reviewing company policies; gathering withholding and other payroll information; explaining and obtaining signatures for benefit programs.
- Documenting human resources actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Accomplishing human resources department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Performing administrative duties and functions requiring confidentiality, initiative, and sound decision-making.
- Planning, scheduling and coordinating meetings and all associated logistics, department and off-site meetings, external group other events.
- Administering benefits programs such as life, health, and dental insurance, pension plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job
- Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Law
- 6+ or more year’s relevant experience in an executive support/ human resource role at a high corporate level.
- Prioritizes tasks and meets deadlines with minimal supervision. Strong problem solving.
- Independently explores and learns about the company, the role and how to get things done in a complex environment..
- Must have either of the HR certifications : CIPM, PHRi and SPHRi
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of labour Law and HR practices
- Strong team player.
- Experience and skill creating and organizing presentations and reporting for executive audience.
- Excellent Interviewing Skills, Professionalism, Organization, Teamwork.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills with attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to stay on top of time sensitive projects and urgent requests, requiring a high level of flexibility and ability to execute quickly.
- Thinks ahead, minimizing potential problems. Proactive in identifying areas to improve.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Communicates openly and directly. Adjusts communication to level of audience. Responds professionally.
- Ability to handle highly confidential and technical material.
- Ability to work efficiently and handle multiple projects and tasks concurrently, in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient PC skills to include Microsoft applications (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word and other business enterprise systems).
- Takes initiative to learn new systems and stay current in area of expertise.
- Knowledge of general office procedures (e.g., filing, correspondence, scheduling, expenses, calendar).
- N200,000 – N350,000 monthly.
Deadline: 20th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Healthcare Insurance Sales” as the subject of the email.