Procter and Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 179 years globally and 24 years in Nigeria.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Internship (Ordinary National Diploma)
Req No: IME00000737
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
Job categories: Administrative
- Are you passionate about working in one of the largest Dynamic consumer goods company?
Just so you know:
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?
Role & Responsibilities
- The Internship drive is for recent OND graduates looking to have their 1 year industrial attachment in Procter & Gamble.
- This opening is not limited to any specific field of study. The job openings cover departments like Sales, Supply Network Operations, Brand / Marketing, Consumer Market Knowledge, Human Resources e.t.c.
- Successful candidates will be considered for openings across Procter & Gamble departments in Lagos. Note that no specific field of study is required for any specific department.
- Recent OND holders (with equivalent of second class upper and above in any discipline)
- Good command of the English language and MS Office tools
- Excel mastery, Data Analysis, Report Writing Skills.
- Strong academic results
- Leadership and strategic analysis thinking skills
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work across diverse organizations and teams.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online