Ivy Scholars is a world-class training institute and Human resources consulting firm with seasoned Professionals, instructors and a wealth of courses for professional growth. We came into existence as a result of our level of commitment to growing essential management discipline in Nigeria and Africa as a continent. We offer professional certification programs in fields of Human Resources, Customer service, Project Management, Sales and Marketing and Digital branding.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Job Type: Full Time
- The candidate for this position is required to have worked with a lending / financial technology firm who will be required to excel at creating and closing new opportunities.
- By using a consultative approach to selling, this person will use their expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities with both new and existing customers.
- At least 3 – 5 years significant and relevant experience within a Financial technology firm and quota-carrying sales experience
- Bachelor’s/Higher National degree in a reputable Institution
- Experience and working knowledge of CRM systems
- Demonstrable track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- At least 3 – 5 years significant and relevant experience within a Financial technology firm • Bachelor’s/Higher National degree in a reputable Institution
- Experienced focused on B2B marketing aimed at Banks and Financial services customers
- Ideally, experience within a smaller, growing firm (not essential but would be advantageous)
- Marketing planning experience including campaign experience
- Excellent creativity and confidence to share new ideas
- Strong communication skills and fluent in English language
- Team player
- Good management skills.
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Successfully create business from new and existing customer accounts
- Manage complex negotiations with senior-level executives
- Build rapport and establish long term relationships with customers
- Creation and execution of marketing plans that would be targeted to suit prospective clients
- Input into and execution of marketing strategies
- Management of marketing campaigns (PR, Social media, events etc)
- Market creation for the Business
- Achieving growth and hitting sales target
- Build and promote strong long-lasting customer relationships
- Present monthly sales report to the management team
N150,000 – N200,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online