Tenaui Africa Limited (Canon) is the leading supplier of Production Printers, Office Printing Equipment, Large format printers, photographic equipment & consumables, Mini Lab spare parts, accessories and other related photographic materials in Nigeria.
We are the leading supplier of New and Reconditioned Mini Labs in Singapore, Middle East and Africa and also supplying photographic equipment. As business to business partners with Canon, we represent them for Printing Solutions within Africa and Middle East. We have a state-of-the-art showroom situated in Lagos and our presence is marked in major cities within Nigeria to support our customers in these cities and towns around.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a poised well-groomed Male / Female Sales Executive to help us develop our business activities.
- You will be responsible for building business by identifying and selling products; maintaining relationships with clients.
- HND / B.Sc in any discipline
- Experience: 2 – 5 years
- Proven experience as a sales executive or sales relevant role.
- Age bracket 25-30 years
- Poised, well Groomed
- Language proficiency.
- Presentation Skills.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- To identify business opportunities by evaluating prospects and their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sell products by establishing contact and develop relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- To Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- N70,000 – N90,000 monthly.
Deadline: 18th November, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and attach alongside a two minutes video on why we should hire you to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.