Kropmann Communications Limited is an Information and Communication Technology, systems integrator and Professional Services Company with a Focus on Business Process Improvement and Optimization Solutions, Secure Communications and Enterprise Actionable Intelligence Solutions, Electronic Security Assessment and Surveillance, and Geo-Spatial Technologies covering asset monitoring to the capture and representation of large geographically dispersed network infrastructure.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Account Manager
Job Type: Full Time
- JoKropmann is an Information Technology and Communications Technology solutions providing company in Lagos, Nigeria.
- We are looking to recruit a senior account manager to enhance our footprint in existing accounts and also grow new accounts within the West African market.
- The ideal candidate is a motivated, well-organized individual who has a deep understanding of prospecting and developing strong relationships with customers, serve as the primary relationship owner for an assigned group of top tier client accounts with responsibility for retention and growth. Ensure clients derive maximum value from our services.
- The ideal candidate must have good understanding of the technology and telecommunication market within the west African region with years of practical experience managing and selling to accounts within the market.
- Prepare engagement plans and lead client on-boarding; present content strategy and annual plan. Work closely with clients to identify needs and strategy based on industry trends, requirements and best practice.
- 5+ years experience in Customer Success and/or Account Management mostly selling IT and Telecommunications solutions
- Dynamic personality able to effectively engage and influence a variety of audiences at all levels of a business
- Confident communication (written and oral) skills and a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with all levels of internal and external organizations
- A focus on relationships, able to gain trust through communication, expectation setting and completion of planned deliverables
- Business acumen, sound decision making, analytical and organizational skills in a fast-paced environment; a consultative approach to managing complex client relationships
- Project and program management experience; knowledge of key concepts including phases, plans, deliverables, scope and tasks
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities, balancing client deliverables on multiple projects as well as internal obligations
- Passion about business and dissatisfaction with status quo – always thinking of ways to improve/grow assigned clients
Top Skills & Proficiencies:
- Analytical Skills
- Problem Identifier and Solver
- Handle Multiple Priorities
- Organizational Skills
- Written and Verbal Communication
- High Energy
- Will to Succeed
- Team Management Skills
- Develop and execute strategies to drive business in new and existing accounts
- Manage multiple accounts; develop positive working relationships with all customer touch points
- Drive client retention, renewals, upsells and client satisfaction
- Work closely with Finance on billing set up and invoicing
- Manage customer activity with CRM tools for maximum efficiency and visibility, with carefully executed follow-up to closure on open issues
- Provide input on new processes and workflows as needed
- Focus on ensuring we maintain superior customer service levels, operational excellence and strategic insight
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online