Colton Group of Nigeria is an emerging leader in the manufacturing and distribution of next-generation Construction Chemicals and Solutions for virtually any type of construction project, combining high-quality products, expert technical support, customer service and innovation. Our Nigerian office is at Ikeja Lagos. Colton Group has a conglomerate presence with businesses that cover a wide spectrum. With its resources, reach and marketing acumen, the Group will lead the field for a very long time to come.
Armorsil West Africa, one of the subsidiaries of Colton Group, is a fast-growing construction chemical company in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Sales Executive (Female)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidates will be responsible for identifying new market segments that is beneficial to the company.
- Responsible for providing a weekly and monthly report
- Accountable for the thorough implementation of all customer-related initiatives.
- Responsible for the efficient allocation of company support.
- Responsible (with field marketing) for marketing investment.
- Establish both market and target customer strategies for the company.
- Keep up to date with recent market and industry trends, competitors, and leading customer strategies.
- Minimum 3-5years’ experience preferably in building materials.
- Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration.
- Detail-oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidate must be a graduate of Engineering, Sciences and builders and construction related discipline.
- Customer service & relationship management
- Good driven skill.
- Good communication skill.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Technical Sales Executives – Female” as the subject of the e-mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 2nd December, 2020.