Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Support Engineer
- Are you a natural problem solver looking for a company where you can fast-track your career?
- We’re growing rapidly and looking for Technical Support Engineers to join one of our support teams.
- Join us and be part of something great!
- Do you want to gain global experience and get extensive training on high-end software products and solutions?
- We’re Tek Experts, a leading global provider of technical support and professional services on behalf of the world’s largest IT companies.
About the Role
- As a customer-facing support engineer, your role will be to provide phone and email-based technical support to corporate customers while ensuring ticket resolution and customer satisfaction. We are looking for people with all levels of experience so if you are just starting in your career or have been a support engineer, this is the role for you.
What You will be Doing:
- Act as the advanced technical contact for troubleshooting customer issues
- Collaborate with domain experts (SMEs) and escalation managers when additional support is needed
- Manage critical issues by setting customer expectations, devise and implement action plans and professionally communicate measures to all parties involved
- Deliver advanced technical troubleshooting and problem-solving solutions for corporate customers including issues escalated to the highest level of management
- Seek supplemental training to improve performance and develop a specialization
What You Will Need
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND or Master’s Degree
- At least 1 years’ experience in a technical or customer support role
- Strong research, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Excellent customer service skills
- Passion for technology and learning
- Good knowledge of at least one relevant technology
Deadline: 29th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online