Descasio Limited – One of Africa’s fastest-growing and leading technology solutions provider, with a team of highly skilled and certified technology professionals committed to and passionate about delivering value to small, medium and large sized businesses across all industries.
We focus on implementing tailored digital transformation solutions that match each businesses’ needs and ambitions by supporting them to achieve lower operational costs, improved productivity, standardised processes, data security, competitive market offerings and high customer engagement.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Support Intern
Location: Onikan, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
We are currently looking for a Technical Support Intern to support the Service Delivery and Deployment team in all daily activities. The responsibilities for the job will mostly be handled virtually for now as the company is still working remotely.
- BSc degree with background in computer science or related study
- Fresh graduates and Corp member are encouraged to apply
- 0 – 1-year work experience
- Troubleshooting skills
- Customer service skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills, and
- Enthusiasm for continuous learning
- Train customers on the use of Microsoft 365 and GSuite
- Drive adoption of our SaaS products and services
- Serve as a trusted advisor to our customers
- Communicating with technology experts in a technical capacity.
- Answer telephone, screen calls, take messages, schedule appointments, and provide information promptly, courteously and accurately in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Address and resolve basic incidents and requests; log all incidents and requests; engage other service desk resources or appropriate service resources to resolve incidents that are beyond the scope of their ability or responsibility in line with agreement support SLA
- Troubleshoot and deliver technical solutions to customers through one-to-one communication, effective prioritization, data analysis, and dedication to providing a world-class user experience.
- Document resolutions and update self-help and staff knowledge bases.
- Grow general knowledge of current corporate, division, and facility-specific products, increasing ability
- Provide after hours and on-call support as needed.
Deadline: 15th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.