Jubaili Agrotec Limited was established in 2002 in Nigeria, which acquired since then a leading position in the market. The company has four branches in Kano, Ibadan, Abuja and Lagos. Our vision is to be a leader in the agricultural sector. Our mission statement is Let’s grow together, growing hand in hand with our stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Officer
Ref: TO 20200009
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Inputting of daily bank transaction for both bills for collection and letters of credit transaction and related charges into the system.
- Keep updated report as regards bid letter summited to banks and all allocation of forex on each file submitted for bid.
- Regularly following up with banks to ensure prompt attention is given to our transaction.
- Follow up on the Dollar cash deposit, transfer and Telex.
- Review and confirmation of bid letters, letter of amendment, re-validation of expired form M, revalidation of expired bill of lading and other correspondence to bank to consummate International Trade Transactions.
- Checking and calculation of charges on FOREX transactions.
- Following up to get payment telex for all bills for collection, bank to bank transfers payment from banks.
- BSc Finance or any related discipline
- Must be computer literate
- Must have 4 – 6 year experience in a similar field
- Must have good organizational and communication skills.
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Deadline: 10th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.