The Nigeria Institute of Chartered Arbitrators (NICArb) is the premier arbitration institute in Nigeria founded in 1979 under the leadership of former Attorney General of Nigeria and former judge of the World Court at The Hague, Judge Bola Ajibola, SAN, KBE and duly incorporated in 1988 under the Companies Act as a legal entity Limited by Guarantee.
Since 1979, the Nigerian Institute has been in the forefront promoting the domestication, knowledge and practice of arbitration and ADR in Nigeria and has gained reputation as the preferred appointing authority and arbitration handling institution for a broad spectrum of commercial disputants.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintain stock inventory system as well as disbursement.
- Liaise with finance and account for the prompt payment of utility bills, maintenance bills, office supplies, printing materials, etc.
- Liaise with the relevant vendor for printing of staff ID cards, complimentary cards and other inventory items.
- Manage purchases of office consumables, supplies, stationery etc. when in short supply
- Assist with the Institute’s postage and other telecommunications issues.
- Oversee for all office administrative issues- office, cleaning and maintenance, furniture, fixtures, equipment and repairs.
- Maintain the Institute’s fleet including fueling and usage.
- Liaise and outsource printing jobs to vendors for training and programme materials.
- Tag assets including newly purchased items with an appropriate reference number for proper inventory keeping and carryout regular inventory of the Institute’s properties.
- Coordinate staff travels and provides logistics for company guests – transportation, accommodation, feeding, etc.
- Maintain accurate record of the Institute’s assets and ensure relevant updates are made.
- Design automated systems to monitor administrative related tasks.
- Ensure the safe keeping and efficient utilizations of all office facilities, equipment and other inventory items.
- A good university degree from any discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the field
Key Competencies Requirements
- Good Communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Proficient user of Microsoft software
- Excellent organizational skills
- Time Management
- Strategic Planning
- Must have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Must be Pro-active
- Must have strong Interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 11th December, 2020.