Knowledgeware Technologies Limited is an ICT company with inclination towards the provision of e-learning solutions and other educational related services including Computer Based Testing (CBT), e-registration and application, e-recruitment services, IT Training and Certifications.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Career (Guidance) Counsellor
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- We seek to engage the services of a professional Career (Guidance) Counsellor to assist, advise and educate intending higher institution candidates in the decision making process with respect to selecting the right institutions, discipline, course of study, career path etc. based on their strengths, interests, educational requirements among others.
- Interested applicants must possess the ability and patience to assist students across diverse educational backgrounds, gender, age etc. and demonstrate exceptional level of professionalism always in the discharge of their responsibilities.
- HND / B.Sc / B.Ed in Career or Guidance Counseling or any Education related discipline
- Minimum of Second Class Lower or its equivalent
- Experience: 1 – 2 years.
- Proven experience as a career (Guidance) Counselor or Teacher
- Ability to interact with a wide range of student personalities and educational backgrounds
- Knowledgeable in various models of teaching, best counseling practices and regulations
- Excellent communication skills and high emotional intelligence
- Deep understanding of the admission process and requirements for most federal, state and private schools in Nigeria
- Age Requirements: Preferably between 30 and 35 years
- Ideal candidate should reside within Surulere or its environs.
- Conduct group or individual counseling sessions to assist students with making appropriate education and career-related decisions for admissions
- Assess and appraise students’ abilities, strengths and interests and guide them in making the right educational choices regarding institutions, discipline, courses etc.
- Provide relevant information to students with respect to the admission process and requirements
- Recommend relevant study materials and online resources to improve students’ knowledge and performance during examination.
Deadline; 30th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Career Counsellor” as the subject of the mail.