At TeamAce, we help businesses across different industries thrive. We work with businesses to create their desired change by getting the right people, designing bespoke business processes, leveraging data, applying insights and technology. We combine our expertise and take different bespoke approaches to solve different business challenges because we believe there is no one size fits all approach. This way, you keep your eyes on the prize and thrive.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Business Development Officer
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
As our Corporate Business Development Officer you will drive the diversification strategy developed by the management around geographical expansion, segment diversification and products portfolio development.
- A relevant tertiary qualification and a degree in Sales, Marketing, Communication
- Proven track record of business development
- Strong analytical , problem and decision-making capabilities.
- Result oriented, displaying high passion, drive and motivation.
- Computer literacy: Office Suite, knowledge of CRM preferably Sales force.
- Minimum of 2-3 years Experience in Sales and business development
- Plan strategies, jointly with the Head of Sales and Marketing, that support the achievement of assigned sales targets.
- Identify business opportunities via prospect development and evaluating the changes within the market environment.
- Manage the entire sales process from lead qualification to deal closing
- Support growth of profitable revenue through the use of up-selling and cross-selling within the designated client base in the relevant market segments.
- Investigate new business opportunities and secure new business in line with the sales strategies and budget.
- Analyze data of existing clients and determine the appropriate sales approach to enable up-selling of additional services and solutions.
N100,000 – N110,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 11th December, 2020.