Mileage Courier Services, a Logistics and Courier company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
Location: Afolabi Otegbade Drive, Ejigbo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
The dispatch rider will be responsible for outdoor and indoor delivery, sending & collecting of official documents, materials, packages and bulky items as needed.
Education & Experience:
- A minimum of First School Leaving Certificate (SSCE) with 1 – 2 years work experience.
- Proven experience as a dispatcher rider or relevant position.
- Must enjoy motorcycling and be a skilled rider.
- Ability to communicate, read and write.
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have good numeracyskills for delivery and expenses records.
- Polite and able to get along with people.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Organize item orders by editing for price and weight compliance
- Arrange delivery items; anticipate delivery requirement, placing and expediting orders.
- Deliver by checking items, destination, route, rate and delivery time.
- Verify items and note differences.
- Keep customers informed by giving notice of item delivery date, method, status and responding to enquiries as it relates to delivery.
Deadline: 31st December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.