Bizpool Africa – Our client in the management of an Electrical and Electricity industry requires the services of a matured and experience candidates who understand Electricity and Construction management sector to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide general administrative support.
- Ability to organise daily work load by priorities
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Manage the departmental heads to prepare financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Manage the visiting schedules for the Managing Director and attending to them where need arises.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation for the Management.
- Helping prepare for meetings
- Making travel arrangements for the Managing Director
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence within the organisation
- Other job responsibilities as given by his/her supervisor.
Requirements and Qualifications
- BSc / HND in Business Administration, Mass Communication and other related courses
- Prior Work Experience as Executive Assistant or Similar position
- A Married Female would be preferred in this role
- Cadidate should not be more than 36 years old as at December, 2020
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Available to travel at short notice
- Proficiency in MS Office
Application Closing Date
24th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover note to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of the email.