Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fitter – Golden Pasta
Location: Iganmu, Lagos
- Analyze and troubleshoot automated systems and high precision equipment.
- Repair faults or damages on the Packaging machines.
- Troubleshoot and maintain Pneumatic Actuators.
- Carry out preventive and other maintenance activities on packaging machines.
- Monitor, test, calibrate, and repair instrumentation equipment.
- Dismantle faulty tools and assemblies and repair or replace defective parts.
- National Diploma (ND) in Mechanical Engineering.
- 5 O’ level credits including English & Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
- Two years related experience.
The Person Must:
- Be able to read and interpret flow diagram
- Possess good mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skill.
- Have basic computer skill.
- Have good communication skill
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online