Talenture is the parent company for a select number of multi-brand niche professional staffing solution providers in the Energy, Engineering, Infrastructure, ICT, Financial Services and Telecoms sector. The services offered by our brands fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Full Stack Web Developer
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description / Responsibilities
- We are looking for a Full Stack Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming, who will be responsible for the server-side web application logic as well as for the integration of the front-end part.
- Also responsible for designing of UI/UX wireframes and translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will bridge the gap betweendesign and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the applications lookas well as how it works.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions.
- Design and Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members.
- Proficient knowledge of Node JS
- Good knowledge in developing APIs
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Basic understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors, such as LESS and SASS
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- 0 – 2 years’ post NYSC experience
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Setup and administration of backups
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Candidates must reside in a commutable distance to Lekki Phase 1.
- Bachelor’s Degree Qualification.
Deadline: 30th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format with Job Title as subject of mail, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If you have outstanding programming skills and a great passion for developing beautiful, innovative applications, then you will love this job.