Recore Limited is an Outsourcing firm renowned for providing reliable support services to client companies and individuals. Managed by HR professionals, our forte revolves around the provision of skilled and unskilled manpower to our clients; we count on our support staff to offer professionalism and provide services at its best to clients. We take pride in providing the most trusted support services in the Outsourcing industry in Nigeria. Recore Limited is solely owned by Nigerians and has continued to thrive for the last 14 years with clients who enjoy our top-notch services. Other areas of our competencies include Recruitment, Training and Development, HR Consulting.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources / Admin Assistant (Male)
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Supervise staff activities and performances
- Address urgent issues and report same to the HR Supervisor
- Promote the image of the company
- Answer staff and client questions, address complaints and settle grievances
- Relate with the client and her managers where necessary
- Answer all incoming calls and respond to enquiries
- Take note of sensitive information and pass them on to the line manager.
- Attend to issues relating to staff welfare
- Prepare correspondences; send and respond to mails
- Keep updated staff records
- Take up necessary duties as assigned by the Human Resources Supervisor
- Assist in clerical and administrative tasks
- Take decisive actions where necessary
- Candidate must be a graduate from a recognized institution and is currently a youth service corp member.
- Candidate must demonstrate quick learning abilities
- Proximity to Isolo is key.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and cope with stress
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Candidate must have good knowledge and skills in computer appreciation
- Candidate must be enthusiastic; demonstrating interest working in a corporate environment
- Candidate must possess good communication and interpersonal relation skills
- Candidate must be emotionally intelligent
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the “Job title” as subject of the email