Eagle Global Markets – We established EGM as we wanted to see online trading become Nigerian run for the Nigerian people. EGM want to educate and nurture our clients into confident self-directed traders who want the freedom our multi asset, multi device trading platform delivers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Sales
Employment Type: Full-time
- We have an opening for an experienced Head of Sales Manager with the primary role of leading our sales department, overseeing activities of the junior and senior professionals and monitoring sales performance as a whole.
- You will be charged with the responsibilities to defines and communicates the business’s KPIs and targets to junior sales personnel on a regular basis, analyses patterns in consumer and market behaviour, and subsequently defines data-driven action strategies in order to consistently optimize the business’s commercial performance.
- You will supervise account representatives to ensure customer needs are met and be responsible for driving and creating new business by identifying profitable opportunities.
- Master degree, Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Sales and marketing or relevant field
- A minimum of 5 years proven experience as Sales director, Head of sales or Senior sales manager (Experienced in a Financial institution, Insurance or a brokerage firm will be worthwhile)
- Have a proven successful track record and be a self-starter to drive team goals
- Strong business acumen and the ability to analyse sales and performance metrics.
- Exceptional leadership skill with the ability to effectively manage people.
- Proficient with the use of computerized systems as well as CRM software, google slides, MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Provide leadership over the sales department by setting sales target, examining growth opportunities, enabling sales improvements, product mix development, and taking responsibility for the department’s performance against targets.
- Creates and implements sales action plans that incorporate key actions that work to set KPI’s for the business, along with the senior management team
- Establishing and overseeing the adoption of departmental goals, vision and values, which forms part of the work culture and drives motivation towards increased sales volume to meet and exceed proposed targets.
- Implementing sales strategies that further the department’s agenda and drives enhanced revenue generation for the business.
- Review sales numbers for all assigned accounts, identifying areas in need of improvement, speaking with sales representatives to confirm issues, and working together to create a solution and developing new strategies to improve sales volume.
- Manages the departmental calendar in regard to business priorities inclusive of launches, promotions, exclusives, and campaign activities for the purpose of maximizing sales opportunities.
- Through various reports, appraisals and analyses, you are to identify areas of improvement in sales strategies and with a view of establishing actionable insights for the improving of sales and business profits.
- Teams up with the product development departments in creating product intelligence, such as, product/brand adjacencies, and affinities, display rules, conducting trend analysis, and ensuring that these are aligned to support and drive sales and conversion.
- Plays a mentorship role to key positions within the sales department, assisting in the execution of duties upon request, honing their professional skills, and readying them for occupation of the position in absence or retirement.
- Take part in the recruitment phase of a new member to the team leaning towards building a stronger labour force for the sales department
- Other itineraries as assigned by the Management
N200,000 – N300,000 monthly.
Deadline: 8th January, 2021.